- Real Madrid striker reveals pleasure in Juventus linkPosted 9 hours ago
- Juventus supremo reveals Tevez is primary targetPosted 9 hours ago
- Schurrle hints at Leverkusen exitPosted 9 hours ago
- Carlos Tevez opens door to PSG and Monaco switchPosted 12 hours ago
- AC Milan look to sign Roma’s midfield starPosted 12 hours ago
PSG plan raid on Real
- Updated: March 3, 2013
Paris St Germain are prepared to break the bank to land Real Madrid’s Portuguese duo of Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo, according to the Daily Mail.
The French leaders are owned by the Qatari royal family and have a sponsorship deal with the Qatar Tourist Authority worth £560m and are prepared to pay whatever it takes to become one of Europe’s elite clubs.
Madrid boss Mourinho is expected to leave the Santiago Bernabeu in the summer and Ronaldo could also depart as contract talks with the Spanish giants stall.
And PSG are one of the only clubs in the world who would be able to match the £80m transfer fee plus wages for the Portugal star.
The French club signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Beckham. But their owners are committed to making PSG one of the biggest clubs in the game and Mourinho and Ronaldo are seen as key to that plan.