- Napoli consider £20m move for Chelsea frontmanPosted 15 hours ago
- Chelsea make contact with Galatasaray over move for £20m strikerPosted 15 hours ago
- Valencia prepared to cash in on Rami and CissokhoPosted 16 hours ago
- Liverpool ready to let midfielder goPosted 17 hours ago
- Paris St Germain ready to make £100m move for RooneyPosted 18 hours ago
Reports that Bayern are readying €100 million Neymar bid
- Updated: March 1, 2013
The newspaper does, though, believe in the existence of a pre-agreement for the player to join Barcelona after the 2014 World Cup. The agreement, though, has a termination fee included.
It is believed that former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola is the man who has urged the capture, with the manager hoping to feature the Brazilian in his side once he assumes command at the club this summer.
Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are not considered threats to a potential Barcelona move, the paper reports, due to their extravagant spending over the past twelve months. The interest of Manchester City, though, is also believed to worry the club.
The long-running novela regarding the future of Neymar continues to rumble on and, for the moment, shows no sign of slowing up.