- West Brom loan star Lukaku unsure of Chelsea futurePosted 2 hours ago
- Chelsea lining up Gomez bid to create new-look attackPosted 2 hours ago
- Sporting Lisbon stopper admits he is open to leaving this summerPosted 2 hours ago
- Arsenal ready to break transfer record in bid for Real forwardPosted 2 hours ago
- Atletico Madrid open door to Falcao salePosted 17 hours ago
Chelsea to offer £10m deal for Falcao
- Updated: March 5, 2013
Chelsea’s owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to off Atletic Madrid star Radamel Falcao £10m a year to get him to play at Stamford Bridge.
The Columbian striker has been linked with many major clubs from across the world but Ambramovich is prepared to get the cheque book out and pay big money to make sure he’s playing for Chelsea next season.
Reports in Spain claim that Chelsea will offer him a four-year deal worth £10million a year and Abramovich has already spoken to his agent Jorge Mendes to test the water about a possible deal.
The 27 year old is in impressive form in La Liga scoring 21 goals in 22 league games so far this season which is the reason behind the massive interest in the player.